Proof if proof were needed.

Posted on February 1, 2013

Categories: Winter Witch

'The Winter Witch' is now out in the USA!

And to prove it, here is a photo of Stacey, already a very loyal reader.

'The Winter Witch' is now available in ebook, hardback, and audiobook.

'The Witch's Daughter' audiobook is also out.
Exciting times indeed!

Comments

11 February 2013, 09:14 AM

Cathy said,
I found you about 3 weeks ago and have read both your books and your short story. I enjoyed both, but Winter Witch proved almost impossible to put down. Had to put it in my work bag so I could continue the story at lunchtime..... Do you have plans to continue either of the story lines of either (or both) Witch's Daughter or Winter Witch with another book?

11 February 2013, 16:57 PM

Paula said,
Hi Cathy, I'm so glad you are enjoying my books. I like to think I am disrupting people's working days! I don't think there will be a sequel to The Winter Witch, but The Witch's Daughter... well, never say never.

18 February 2013, 15:40 PM

Jack said,
Now in the top 20 on the N.Y.Times best seller list! Where will it end? Congratulations. Jack

19 February 2013, 08:10 AM

Paula said,
Thanks, Jack. It is wonderful to think of my little book making its way in the big wide world. It's out now in Brazil and Poland, so who knows where it will turn up next, indeed?

7 March 2013, 16:22 PM

Lyn Mason said,
Paula, I finished The Winter Witch in one sitting, which included me sitting in bed with a flashlight and a snoozing husband. It was wonderful. Can you tell me what the Welsh Blessing, prayer/cantation was that was listed in the book? I cannot find it and I have lent my book to my mother in another county. Many thanks again for such a wonderful work, Lyn

11 March 2013, 09:12 AM

Paula said,
That's what I like to hear, Lyn! And best to let sleeping husbands lie, I find. I'm not entirely sure which passage you mean, but think it might be the Welsh song, Calon Lan. The English translation of the verse I used went: I ask not for ease and riches Nor earth's jewels for my part But I have the best of wishes For a pure and honest heart If that's not it, let me know.

25 March 2013, 09:07 AM

Diane Clapsaddle said,
I have just finished The Witch's Daughter and must congratulate you for a brilliant story! I can't wait to start The Winter Witch in just a few moments! Please do not stop writing your wonderful novels!

26 March 2013, 07:53 AM

Paula said,
Diane, thank you! I hope you enjoy The Winter Witch, too. I'm just putting the finishing touches to my latest book.

29 March 2013, 10:13 AM

Gypsy said,
Love the Witches Daughter, I am almost finished with it. As a healer here in the Colonies, you are spot on in herbs and healing methods. I am anxiously awaiting the Winter Witch from my local library. I am in serious like with you.

6 June 2013, 09:26 AM

Tara said,
I just finished The Witch's Daughter for the third time and have stayed up way later than I should considering I have class tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. Will you please make a sequel? It would make my day if you did. I haven't read The Winter Witch yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to!

7 June 2013, 09:19 AM

Paula said,
Third time! I'll come to you, Tara, if I ever forget any details. A sequel does seem to be getting more and more likely...

All comments need to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.